My inexhaustible passion for teaching has brought me beyond university walls, where I aim to help reignite a cultural sense of wonder and environmental responsibility by drawing parallels between the arts, sciences, and philosophy. Toward this end, I engage in public outreach by hosting workshops on environmental philosophy and nature-based meditation in a variety of multi-disciplinary, public festivals and forums, including:
- Sonic Bloom 2019 -- "Weaving a Diverse World"
- Tierra Musica: A Permaculture Retreat for Artists and Activists at Lake Atitlan, Guatemala -- "An Introduction to Argumentation in Conservation Contexts"
- Winter Solstice Soul-Fuel Gathering 2018 -- "Dimensions of Ecological Consciousness"
- Art Outside 2018 -- "Healing the Earth, Healing Ourselves"
- Sonic Bloom 2018 -- "Healing the Earth, Healing Ourselves" (http://sonicbloomfestival.com/kimberly-dill/)
- Art Outside 2017 -- "Warriors of Love: An Introduction to Loving-Kindness Meditation"